Sunday, February 17, 2013

Easy Street top finish and Jingle BOM block 1

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately I've been busy working, and haven't had anything to post quilt-wise, but I finally have something to share. I finished putting the borders on my Easy Street (Bonnie K. Hunter Mystery quilt) and the pic is here:


If you want to check out some others you can follow the link to my group's page here:
http://quiltwithus.connectingthreads.com/group/bonnie-k-hunter-s-mystery-quilt-alon/forum/topics/easy-street-mystery-2012-photos-etc



And I am going to try to keep up with the Jingle Block of the Month hosted by Erin Russek you can find her blog here:http://erinrussek.typepad.com/one-piece-at-a-time/jingle-bom/

Here is my completed block #1:




I hope everyone enjoys the progress I've made and I will try to find more time to sew, that way I'll have more things to share with all of you.

Stay healthy and happy,

Cate.

1 comment:

  1. cate your Easy Street is fabulous! and your Jingles block is just perfect great fabric!! you are so caught up...!!

    ReplyDelete