Thursday, January 10, 2013

Easy Street quilt assembled except for borders

Sorry I haven't posted any progress lately, I've been working alot but I did get the blocks assembled into the completed centre. All that's left is the borders, which I am still thinking about.


You can hardly see the yellow in my 4 patches in this picture, and some of my purples blend in with my blues but oh well, I still like the pattern and would definately make it again.

all the pictures of peoples progress so far look great, so many different color schemes... lots of ideas flowing.....you can find others here:

http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2013/01/mystery-monday-link-up-jan-7th.html

I hope you enjoy my finished quilt center.  I've certainly enjoyed following along with Bonnie's Quiltville mystery 2012.


11 comments:

  1. Your colours look great. It's such a great design and shows off everyone's colour choices, fun to see all the variations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I love your colors. The subtle yellow 4-patches are a very nice touch. I think it is great to see the unique qualities of each version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those blues in place of the greens!!! It is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue scheme looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and vibrant color scheme! It looks amaze-balls! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally LOVE your colors! They all play so well together!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors. I am at the same stage as you...trying to decide on borders. It certainly was a fun mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you mind explaining where you replaced the blues with the green. I just love your color scheme and I would like to finish mine with your colors. I had company while the second thru the eighth part was explained so I have not finished mine and partly because I just didn't care for all that green but I love yours. If you would like to explain please send me an email at cmu.1951@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete