Saturday, December 22, 2012

Easy Street 4 and 5:



I didn't have a chance to post my progress last week, but I did get clue 4 and 5 completed this week...



 And here is my Mom's progress so far.... All her clues are in the box (she didn't want to take them out...lol). Her colors are much softer than mine or Bonnie's and I think her finished quilt will be lovely!!!



and you can get back to quiltville linky here:
http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html

I also finished a few weeks back this Tree skirt for a mutual friend of my sisters-in-law. 



And, my Mother-in-law said all she wanted was a clothespin bag, so I made this one for her.....



I hope you all have very Happy Holidays!!!!

Cate.

1 comment:

  1. Great gifts for your friend and family! Both Easy Streets are going to look great. I hope we join some of these units together this week. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete