Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cinnamon Spice tree skirt modabakeshop

Just a quick little post to let you know:

The modabakeshop has posted my second tutorial , this one for a tree skirt/table topper using a layer cake.  You can find the link here
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/11/120-minute-gift-cinnamon-spice-tree.html


I'm also getting excited for the Quiltville.com mystery called Easy Street, photos to come... I hope you'll check out my tutorial at the modabakeshop and leave me a comment telling me what you think!!!

Have a good one!!

Cate.

6 comments:

  1. Love your treeskirt and table topper recipe at the bakeshop!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Blessed Thanksgiving.
    Cheers,

    Jeanneke, Dokkum,The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really should Put the Big red "P" you know pinterest on your quilts they are Lovely and I am sure you would get a lot of exposure that way You do excellent work I found you at MBS but seeing your Blog spot sealed the deal as a quilter myself I am picky but you have some amazing quilts Happy Quilting hugs & Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this tree skirt! Your work is stunning. Is there a downloadable pattern for this project? I am seriously thinking of making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is stunning! I love this tree skirt and am seriously thinking of making it. Is there a downloadable project sheet available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree skirt. I am seriously thinking of making this. Is there a printable patters available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you follow the link at the top of the post you can find the printable version. It is quite long though because of the photos.

      hope that helps,

      Cate

      Delete